Subject: FW: query
From: "SM Info"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:59:44 +0300

Tere,

Edastame pöördumise vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus SOM

From: Gerry Massa <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2024 1:01 PM
To: SM Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: query

Hello,

I was informed by the EU agency in Tallinn that the Estonian Ministry of
Social Affairs is the national competent authority (Advisory Committee)
when addressing concerns relating to the implementation of Regulation (EU)
No 492/2011
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A02011R0492-20
210801> .

(As stated by Article 21 of the same Regulation, the EU body responsible
for the examination of any questions arising from the application of the
Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union and measures taken in
pursuance thereof, in matters concerning the freedom of movement of
workers and their employment, is the Advisory Committee).

Could you please let me know if this information is correct and who should
I address the complaint to directly.

Best regards

Gerry Massa

Secondary 5B Class Teacher

Secondary English L1 Teacher

English L1 Coordinator

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> gerry.massa
<mailto:[email-masked]> @est.edu.ee

Tallinn European School
Tehnika 18

10149 Tallinn, Estonia

Phone: +372 6311 555